Tuesday 5 April 2011

Music Diary Day One - Shuffle

I'm taking part in the music diary project (linky - http://sickmouthy.com/musicdiaryproject/) I'll be using this blog to write up my listening and my musings on that listening. I'm not a great writer but I am looking forward to taking part in the project.
I didn't manage to write up my listening yesterday, so here goes.
Yesterday I mainly listened to music on my ipod. I wasn't sure what I fancied listening to so I put the music on shuffle and ended up with a really nice laid back, upbeat mixture. Unfortunately the ipod had a bit of a meltdown and didn't scrobble the list, but here are some of the highlights.



I think these three songs sum up my listening for yesterday.
Hopefully the next entry to my diary will be a bit more informative as last.fm seems to be co-operating now.

No comments:

Post a Comment